Welcome to Fabulous Friday! If you guys haven’t noticed yet there is a new menu item on the blog titled Fabulous Friday. Within the Fabulous Friday category is a Fashion Friday, Fit Friday and Fun Friday. Each week I will post something fun and light hearted to one of these categories.
To start off I am going to share some of my must have items for fall fashion. I do prefer summer weather but I LOVE fall clothes. Who doesn’t want to wear an oversized sweater with boots? Those who know me can attest to the fact that these items are truly my favorite. I wear them ALL the time!
So let’s talk clothes, girls!
- My first go to for the fall is a plaid button up. I really think everyone needs one. I wear it over a T-shirt or buttoned up. Either way works and it just screams fall to me.
2. I also love a good T-shirt. As a mom I need, okay I may not need but I want something that is easy, fast and comfortable. But I still enjoy dressing up and don’t want to give it up 100% of the time. The right T-shirt can still look cute and you can wear it under that flannel I just talked about or without if it is a warm day.
3. Pre-babies I was a heels kinda girl. The only flat I owned was a pair of tennis shoes. Add 3 kids and heels on a regular basis is just not feasible, at least not for me. I’m not ready to say goodbye to heels and these ankle boots make that possible. They are comfortable, easy to wear and so so cute.
4. My absolute favorite piece that I wear in fall and winter is the oversized sweater cardigan. It can be dressed up for a date night or I can throw it on with a messy bun for a late night grocery run. My sister and I love sneaking away on Sunday nights for our weekly grocery trip.
5. The floppy hat. I don’t wear this accessory as much as the other pieces but I think it is super cute. It is also covers up that day old hair. I know I’m not the only one that uses dry shampoo and a hat works just as well.
I am not big on selfies but eventually I’ll post pictures with the clothes actually being worn. I’d love some inspiration for some new pieces so share with me your favorites. Have a wonderful weekend and don’t forget to click the icons at the top of the page and follow me on social media!