Hi there! I am so glad you stopped in. Let me tell you a little about myself. My name is Jessica and I am 32 years old. I am a small town girl where high school football, local festivals and family dinners are the memories of a happy childhood. I married my high school sweetheart and couldn’t be luckier. I have three beautiful, happy, loving, loud and messy children. Emma is 6 years old, Caden is 4, and Bailee is 2. To say they keep me on my toes is an understatement but being their Momma has truly made me the happiest I could ever imagine being. Without even trying they have become the inspiration behind this blog.
I am what I would call a hesitant dreamer. I LOVE to dream. I have hundreds of ideas floating around in my head. But as my family could attest, I keep my dreams quiet. I don’t share them often and I typically am too afraid to act upon them. Seeing life through the eyes of my beautiful babies has made me realize that life is too short to be afraid. Hence, Messes and Memories.
I am also a planner. There is just something about a good list that puts me at ease. I have lists of my lists. Seriously! I know it’s crazy. My “plan” for this blog is to share some of my life with you and that maybe it helps you in some way. Maybe something on here makes you laugh when you need it, learn ways to budget that you haven’t thought of, or simply takes you away from the mundane tasks of life for a moment. Topics will include parenting, budgeting/saving money, ways to make our lives just a little healthier and whatever else life may throw at us. There will of course be convenient lists that make getting through our days just a little easier. I hope one day that this can be an interactive blog where we can learn from each other and inspire each other to dream big and actually go for it!!
Just for fun here are 5 quirky facts about me:
- After a stressful day I crave a coke and a block, yes block, of Parmesan cheese.
- I check on my kids during the night at least once or twice even if they don’t get up. What am I thinking?
- I love to be in a crowded restaurant and just listen to all the noises. The talking, laughing, music, kids making noises is somehow a peaceful sound to me. I guess it is from growing up with a large family.
- I love to organize. It makes me happy.
- I also LOVE college football!! I love to have games playing in the background while I do housework.
So thanks again for stopping by!
If you have any questions or comments email me at email@example.com